Blogs

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Addicted.

Words from Umma Nelly:


I am completely addicted to a lot of things. I love trying out new things and usually become addicted to them. I'm usually game for trying almost anything. I'm still trying to talk myself into jumping out of plane. My recent addiction is PINTEREST! Are you on it? We should totally follow each other!!! HOLY COW!!! IT'S AMAZING. 


My best friend, Rae Ray, should have NEVER shown me this pure bliss!!! I can waste hours just looking through it. It's simply...sad. I know. I actually do some of the crafts and try to pull some of the ideas together. I think Rae Ray follows through with her findings than I do. Well, I wanted to put my addiction to a good use. I want to share with YOU some crazy (yet easy) craft ideas to enjoy with your kiddo's. Step away from the box, and enjoy some art especially since snow has decided to come for some of you.


Here are my top FIVE favorite crafts to do with your kids :)






Melted Crayon Art

I've seen my friends do a couple of them with their kids and I've done a few with Josiah. Josiah LOVES crafts! Don't forget, if you have a Michael's Craft Store near you, you can check their class schedule and see if they have FREE kid art classes for ages 3 and up! I can't take Josiah yet, but once he turns 3, OH YEAH! Home Depot even has some free kid classes too! 

I double dog dare you to try something new with your kid's this week. I'm all about creating new memories for Josiah. Step away from Facebook (or even Pinterest) and enjoy listening to your kid laugh as you smear shaving cream everywhere ;) Be creative. Think outside the box. Make your kid smile.

Josiah and I are going to make a blueberry basket this week! 

Love wins.






No comments:

Post a Comment