Blogs

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful

Words from Mama Brittany:

I thought it fitting that I post my little Thankful shout out on Thanksgiving :-)

First off I want to thank Umma Nelly. She's been there for me through some serious stuff. This summer when I was sick she was the one I called on a daily basis so that I could whine and cry and scream and at times cuss loudly. She was the one who told me it was ok, and I could let it out. She was the one who kept me sane when I thought of running away, and she was also the one who thought it was ok for me to run away, to her house of course! I love you Nelly. Forever thank you for putting up with my b*tching and moaning :-)

Next I'd like to thank my family. I have a wonderful husband who is very very patient with me. He also isn't going to let me just lay down and die, he pushes me to live life to the fullest and be thankful for everyday. Next is my parents, for there help in our lives. When I got sick over the summer they were coming on a daily basis to help me, and then when I got pregnant they continued to help out even more. Big thank you!! I love you all!

Next my Lola peeps. You all are the only humans on earth who know how I really feel. Although others can sympathize they have no idea whats its really like to live with lupus. You all keep me Laughing and Lupie and real! I love you all and am so thankful to have met all of you! We are family <3

Next I'm thankful for all my like minded Mama friends. Without you I'd be constantly banging my head against a wall. Thank you all for parenting from your heart, being informed, and giving your babes the very best! It's amazing how were changing the world one breastfed, co sleeping, baby wearing, cloth/sposie diapering, healthy baby led weaning, boobie sucking, KID at a time :-D

I'm thankful that there are good doctors in the world who care about individuals and who are willing to work as a team with their patients, especially me because I don't take anything at plain face, I smile nod and go home and do my own research. I'm thankful for a great Rhemy, and now for my new OB and Midwives.

I'm thankful to God for all the learning opportunities He places before me on a daily basis. Everyday I'm growing and learning more, I'm thankful for the chance to enrich my life, follow my dreams, and chase after my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment